10. Sweat itself is odorless.It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
9. The strongest musclein the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle)
8. We all have tiny mites living in our skin(especially face) and eyelashes.
7. Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
6. An average person produces about 25,000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime, enough to fill two swimming pools.
5.There are 100,000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
4. A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
3. An adult human being is made up of around 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms.