10. You can't turn a "no" to a "yes" without a "maybe" in between.
9. Shake with your right hand but hold a rock in your left.
8. Friends make the worst enemies.
7. For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain there can be no mercy. There is nothing but one rule: Hunt or be Hunted.
6. The only thing more satisfying than convincing someone to do what I want, is failing to persuade them on purpose. It's like a "Do not Enter" sign, it just begs you to walk through the door..
5. The gift of good liar is making people think you lack a talent for lying.
4. Do not start a war you know you're gonna lose.
3. Anyone can commit suicide, or spout their mouth in front of the camera. But you wanna know what takes real courage? Keeping your mouth shut, no matter what you might be feeling. Holding it altogether when the stakes are high.
2. The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.
1. Money is the mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries. I don't have respect for a man who can't tell the difference