1. The richest person onboard the Titanic was John Jacob Astor IV. His Net worth was about 85 million dollars or 2 billion dollars Today. Astor Perished with Titanic. He was last seen smoking a cigarette on the deck with American journalist and mystery writer Jacques Futrelle.
2. The Opulent Turkish Bath was designed for first class passengers only. More than 700 third class passengers had yo share two bathtubs
3. Every engineer aboard the Titanic went down with the ship. There Stayed behind to run power so the others could have a chance to escape and survive.
4. The first newspaper to release the story of Titanic reported that no lives were lost. It took two days before an accurate report was released
5. The remain of the Titanic were lost for seventy-three years and were found 12,500 feet deep in the ocean near the coast of newfoundland in 1985.
6. When Titanic sank, the temperature of the Ocean water was only 28 degrees. Thats Four Degrees Below the freezing point. after striking the Iceberg, 60 minutes passed before a lifeboat was finally released
7. After striking the Iceberg, 60 minutes passed before a lifeboat was finally released
8. A passenger who lived through the traumatic fire and sinking of a ship in 1871 faces his fears and boarded the titanic in 1912. He sank with the ship.
9. A new rust eating bacteria, Halomonas titanicae will consume what is left of the Titanic within twenty years
10. First class amenities included a parisian cafe tea gardens, gymnasium, library, reading and writing rooms, squash court, barbershop kennel, elevators, smoking room a heated swimming pool and more.